Happy Shanghai

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shanghai. Nightpilot. China

One night in Shanghai

kison
    kison

帖子数 : 90
    注册日期 : 2012-08-13

One night in Shanghai  Empty One night in Shanghai

Post by kison 3/4/2015, 09:50

One night in Shanghai

A few days back I decided to check out the Shanghai sauna scene for the first time. My destination was a hotel near an exhibition center. I choose this venue as it is easier and less embarrassing to seek directions to a hotel. As earlier reported the hotel was on a lonely spot and did not seem to be much patronized. After some searching around located the sauna that was not within the hotel, but with a separate entrance.

I was promptly led to a room for changing, without any discussions about charges. English was very limited. After donning the robes, I was led inside to an open area, where only one girl was standing. Now, this was a disappointment as I was expecting a fishbowl. I wanted to see some more girls and was told there were no more. I mentioned about the few pretty girls that I had met on the way in. The answer was "don't know English". I did not want to go further around Shanghai, which is not at all familiar to me and decided to take the girl. At that the girl / woman of about 30 made some noises in Chinese, which to me appeared to me to sound. Why this punishment to me? I was getting bugged and was reconciled to a mechanical session.

I was led through long corridors of rooms to a rather nice room. Now, I wanted to use the washroom and was trying to convey that to her without any success. Then she took out a translator and I typed out p e e and she burst out laughing and showed me to the rest room. After I returned, she again took out the translator and punched something like let's have a threesome, which I flatly refused.

In the room, I took a good look at the girl and found she was reasonably good looking. I started touching and feeling her and she responded. She was very very warm and soft and good to touch and feel. She was responding by feeling and hugging me. However, no kissing on the mouth.

We started off with good washing of the vital parts. There was magic in her touch and I already was hard. Over to the bed. Lots of hugging, touching and kissing and I was enjoying it very much. Then we started the deed. Different positions were tried out and it was steamy and feverish sex for both of us. I was quite enjoying and she appeared to be equally enjoying.

Afterwards we lay cuddling and exchanging few sentences through the translator. She said that it is my eyes that bowled her over. Maybe!!

So, what had started with a lot of hesitation turned out to be one of the most enjoyable evenings for me. Paid rmb 900.
    One night in Shanghai  92b94d43jw1ek0bf7qfo4j20hs0nqwge

Current date/time is 19/5/2024, 18:00